Computing Services and Instructional Technology
Help: (402) 465-7777 | Smith-Curtis Rm. 121 | Front Desk: (402) 465-2341 | Fax: (402) 465-2198
There are several ways you can get help for computing and telephony resources at NWU:
- Check out the FAQs for answers to the most frequently asked questions:
- Search the CS/IT website for answers to your problem.
- Get connected to the Internet in your dorm room
- Read our overview of campus computing resources.
- Log in to view computer application video tutorials from Atomic Learning.
- Submit a ticket to get connected directly to someone in CS/IT.